The Second Presentation in a Series of Free Webinars Intended to Support and Educate Behavior Analysts in Their Work with Health Insurance Companies
Title of Webinar: Benefits, Eligibility and Payment Structures
When: Tuesday, July 17th from 12 pm- 1 pm PST.
Presenters: Members of the CalABA Public Policy’s Insurance Work Group: David Adams, PsyD, BCBA-D and Sarah Trautman-Eslinger, MA, BCBA
In this training, the presenters will discuss the following topics:
- Overview of deductibles, co-pays, co-insurance, and total out of pocket expense
- How to obtain eligibility and benefit information from an insurance company
- Issues to consider in obtaining benefit information
- Questions to ask the insurance company
- Brief Q&A regarding benefits, eligibility and payment structures
Participants will be able to ask questions during the webinar and the presenters will address as many of them as time permits.
Future webinar topics include:
- Negotiating contracts and rates with insurance health companies
- Billing insurance companies
- Dealing with claims denials/partial payments
- Ethical issues that may arise while working with health insurance companies and how to create a system to resolve them
All of these webinars are being sponsored by CalABA’s Public Policy Committee and are being offered at no charge!
If you have additional questions about this webinar or accessing ABA treatment through health insurance please email firstname.lastname@example.org