buy tramadol online

Join the Autism Community!

Forgot Your Password?

A new password will be created
and sent to your e-mail address.

Tuesday 23 Jan 2018

Engaging ASD Students

HomeForumsQuestions from ProfessionalsEngaging ASD Students

This topic has 2 voices, contains 1 reply, and was last updated by Avatar of mara mara 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
October 8, 2017 at 11:44 am #412448
Megan Eudey

Hi everybody. I teach years 5 & 6 in australia and I dreading going back to work tomorrow, as I have a boy in my class who has high functioning autism and everyday he demands the use of my work iPad (which he knows his not along to use) as a reward for finishing his learning tasks. If he doesn’t get to use the iPad he destroys my classroom. I’ve tried offering him other rewards such as free drawing time, time outside to play sports, dojo points, lollies etc. To stop his head obsession with my iPad but nothing seems to work, so I’m hoping you all my have some ideas I can you as a reward for work completion other then my iPad. Fingers crossed, here’s hoping.

December 2, 2017 at 7:57 am #416380
mara

I think the boy is more addicted to using IPad in the classroom, you can complain their parents regarding their habits may be their parent do something to resolve your this problem. Now I am quite busy to complete my UK HND Marketing Assignments after complete it I will tell you more about to resolve your problem. Because I know one thing that every problem has a solution.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.